Software Consultant - up to £35,000 - Top 10 Firm
Are you an Information Technology/Computer Science professional looking for a client facing role?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will allow you to gain an understanding of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies across different industries. Although this is not a "hands-on" role, you'll have the opportunity to take a different career route and to maintain exposure to increase your knowledge of emerging areas off technology and innovation.
This your opportunity to be a contributor to the clients' innovation lifecycle as they seek to maximise their opportunities using technology.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Conducting efficient technical interviews with clients' technical experts to understand their R&D activity and then summarising for a non-technical audience.
- Analysing technical documentation and data from clients to support the development of R&D claim methodologies.
- Writing clear, compelling reports for appropriate authorities (typically HMRC), based on technical interviews to convey how a client's technical activity is R&D.
What do you need?
- Be trained to degree level in Computer science or a strong technical IT related discipline
- An IT/CS background will enable you to quickly understand a wide range of different technologies and their application in a variety of business and industry sectors ranging from tech start-ups to global giants
- Good interpersonal awareness skills, comfortable speaking with clients
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 020 7430 7246 or firstname.lastname@example.org