Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive - £40,000 - £48,000
A top, international law firm with 80 offices in 50 different countries is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their London office! This is a really exciting opportunity with plenty of room for progression in a large and future facing firm with a truly global overview. As the firms new Social Media Executive you will be managing the firms social media channels across the UK, CEE, The Middle East and Asia. This role would be suited to someone who has no less than a years' experience in Social Media/Marketing/Digital Marketing within a professional services environment and is looking for the next big step in their career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing the firm's social media channels, with LinkedIn as the number one priority;
* Keeping on top of the latest social media trends, developments and algorithm changes;
* Working with BD and fee-earning teams to create attention-grabbing and effective social media content;
* Writing punchy social media posts and fee-earner quotes;
* Producing graphics, images, videos and presentations for our digital channels;
* Developing organic and sponsored social media campaigns to support the firm's strategic objectives;
* Training individuals and teams on social media best practice and the firm's strategies and tactics ;
* Being the go-to person for social media know-how;
* Managing podcast and video platforms for content promoted on social media;
* Being a guardian of CMS' brand identity on social media.
The ideal candidate is someone with excellent writing skills, an analytical mind and a knack for making social media posts look great. Experience of working within a professional services environment is vital.
Essential skills include:
* A thorough understanding of LinkedIn and other social media platforms such as Twitter and YouTube;
* The ability to write crisp, concise and engaging copy for social media posts;
* Basic graphic design using Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint and/or Google Slides;
* Proven stakeholder management experience;
* The ability to manage multiple projects at once;
* An interest in creative work, with an eye for visual and experience of briefing creatives;
* The ability to explain complex concepts in easy-to-understand terms;
* Strong attention to detail.
If this exciting opportunity could be for you, please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend