A leading international law firm are seeking an experienced Senior Business Development Executive on a rare 12 month FTC to permanent role support across their key practice areas such as Dispute resolution, real estate and private client. You will be liaising and working collaboratively with Partners as well as working with other support teams in the London office as well as the Global BD Team.
As the successful Senior BD Executive, you will be involved in:
- Preparing client research briefing packs as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Assisting in creating pitches which includes tailoring biographies and drafting key messages
- Deal tracking and recording of announced deals in London in addition to recording to league tables
- Supporting internal communications initiatives
- Assist with writing and preparing practice award/legal directory submissions
The ideal background of the candidate would be previous business development experience within a professional services environment (ideally legal), good written/oral skills as well as being a self motivated! This is a 12 mth FTC - permanent role.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend