Senior Reporting Accountant
Are you a qualified accountant with experience in internal financial reporting?
A Senior Reporting Accountant role has become available at a global law firm and which will have responsibility for management reporting; ensuring financial integrity of local accounting records and facilitate financial support to Lawyers and Professional & Business Services.
Specific duties include:
- Coordinate reporting, and analysis, of local Firm financial results
- Periodically follow up of the financial performance of the different units (practice groups and business service units)
- Analysis of key metrics and levers to manage and improve performance
- Assist in the preparation of follow-ups and financial communications with key stakeholders
- Provide detailed analysis and information needed to explain and drive financial initiatives and priorities
- Coordinate and manage the execution of finance related projects and initiatives including preparation of the London office budget
- Support firm initiatives and help ensure they are implemented in alignment with the overall strategy and guidelines set by Specialist Functions and Global Process Owners; identifying opportunities for continuous improvements within the financial operations
- Provide analysis for the calculation of annual associate bonuses
- Ensure the integrity of the financial transactions of all London entities and liaise with the service centres regarding standard monthly and recode journals
- Provide financial support to lawyers and business services, actively collaborating with them to increase profitability
The be successful in your application, you must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) as you will be joining a team of four others who are also fully qualified. There is no people management involved in this role.
Experience working in a management accounting/ financial analyst role will be needed and law firm background would be preferred, wider professional services experience may be considered.