Senior R&D Tax Consultant
Senior R&D Tax Consultant - Sheffield - up to £45,000
Are you interested in joining a firm which prioritises its employees?
Are you a qualified tax professional looking to join a firm where you can make a genuine impact within a growing tax function?
This firm has experienced a period of extended growth and have even won a large amount of new clients over the last couple of months resulting in them needing a qualified or part qualified tax professional to take over a portfolio of clients and continue to grow the business.
Why this firm?
- This is a firm that genuinely invest in its employees and culture fit is as important (if not more so) than technical background
- You will work on a wide variety of different claims varying in both size and sector, no day will be the same
- They have a real family feel to the firm with all the current employees working/socialising together
- Relevant accounting or tax qualification (partially or fully qualified)
- Excellent communication (both spoken and written) Strong numerical ability
- Curiosity, awareness and an interest in the fields of science, technology and innovation
- Be highly proactive in the approach to new work opportunities
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Able to project a professional, credible image
- Trustworthy and able to maintain strict confidentiality
For further information on this Senior R&D Tax Consultant role, contact Chris Barnett on 020 7430 7246 or firstname.lastname@example.org