Newly created Senior Pricing position available in law firm responsible for the implementation and development of Cosine matter planning and pricing module within the 3E Practice Management system.
Working with the Finance team, Finance systems team, Bids team and lead client engagement partners and matter assistants this role will take the lead in implementing Cosine across all departments of the Firm and supporting partners creating plans, pricing and managing their matters.
Specific duties include:
- Implementation and development of Cosine matter planning and pricing tool with support from Finance systems team and Cosine on technical aspects.
- Assist training of fee earners and support on use of Cosine.
- Create matter plan templates for work types frequently carried out.
- Assist partners create matter plans leading to improved profitability of the matter by effective pricing and management through matter alerts, and scope changes.
- Oversight of Cosine plans and mark downs which may lead to lower profitability and planning ways to reengineer the outcome.
- Reporting back to departmental and firmwide management on trends and issues on matter profitability.
- Work with Bids team in putting together innovative pricing solutions for tenders and ad hoc projects. Support pricing queries at outset of matter and at the point of billing.
- Development of annual profitability calculations working with management accounts team.
- Ensuring charge out rates are kept up to date.
- Identify opportunities to improve pricing solutions.
Skills needed for the role include:
- Previous pricing experience in a law firm - operating at a senior level liaising with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of developing a pricing team/ function/ platform and helping to drive pricing initiatives across the firm
- Experience working with Elite 3e previously
- Have drive, enthusiasm, friendly and supportive approach.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend