Senior Pricing Analyst
Newly created Senior Pricing Analyst role now available at international law firm assisting the Head of Pricing in evolving and delivering the firm's recently launched global pricing programme. The core objective is to have a positive and direct impact on the firm's revenue and profitability whilst helping to ensure a positive experience for clients.
You will play an essential role in the development, rollout and operation of the firm's pricing and fee tracking tool (Big Hand's Evaluate).
Specific duties include:
- the design and delivery of other pricing tools to add to the firm's pricing toolkit
- the design and implementation of pricing processes across the firm
- working with the relevant partners/teams on initiatives to improve the pricing performance of a particular segment of the firm (team, division, office, region)
- working with the relevant partners/teams on initiatives to create pricing strategies and models for particular services and products, exploring the adoption of alternative fee arrangements where appropriate
- the creation and delivery of pricing training in its various forms (online, classroom, videos, supporting materials)
- working with the Finance Systems team and other colleagues to understand how best to utilise the firm's practice management system, matter inception workflow and other applications in support of the pricing programme. Eg. the design of new reports to support new pricing processes.
- providing ad-hoc pricing support to partners/associates in relation to individual client/matter opportunities
- supporting Finance, BD and divisional management with ad-hoc queries relating to pricing
- producing, analysing and presenting data to inform decision-making, both in relation to individual client/matter opportunities and other tactical or strategic initiatives
- creating and delivering presentations to various internal audiences as required
- identifying opportunities for enhancing current and future pricing/commercial performance
to be successful in your application, you will need to:
- Have experience working in a Pricing focused role for a law firm or professional services firm for at least 3 years
- Be an excellent communicator - both verbally and written - and able to work with lawyers and support staff at all levels and across the different jurisdictions across the firms network.
- Be equally comfortable working independently and as a team and will have a good sense of how to influence and challenge diplomatically and effectively.
- Be highly numerate and commercially adept and possess a keen interest in legal (or broader professional services) pricing, taking measures to build your subject matter expertise.