Senior Pricing Analyst
Ambition is representing a Top 10 Law Firm who are currently looking for a committed Senior Pricing Analyst to join their global firm and support the Legal Operations Pricing & Analysis team across the UK, US and EMEA region. As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking financial modelling to support pricing decisions and the firm's global pricing approval process.
As the Senior Pricing Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Support Partners and CRMs with client pricing negotiations through the provision of concise supporting data, recommendations and advice on negotiation strategy
- Develop innovative pricing propositions and act as a trusted advisor / specialist resource for Partners and Senior Associates
- Identify opportunities for enhancing current and future performance by analysing performance of existing pricing arrangements
- Work closely with the wider Pricing and Legal Operations team, Partners, Business Finance and BD to create financial models specific to pricing scenario and explain/present results and impact to all levels of seniority
- Execute the daily work flow for the firm's pricing approval process which originates in UK, US and EMEA
- Contribute to Pricing content to RFPs
- Collaborate with the global Legal Operations team to design and deliver a suite of self-serve tools for matter teams to utilise on small to medium size opportunities
- Support aspects of the implementation of strategic firm-wide or practice group projects
- Assisting the senior members of the Pricing & Analysis team in working with clients to develop solutions to specific client issues
- Support practice groups to win new work and retain existing work in the Region through Legal Operations contributions to pitches/proposals
- Promote the Legal Operations function, including user education, training and other presentations and communications.
- Creating and running internal training sessions for lawyers, PAs and business services teams
To be successful in this Senior Pricing Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Analytical & Pricing experience within professional services or in a law firm setting
- Keen understanding of Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Ability to influence at the highest level as a credible, fast-thinking, collaborative and commercial individual
- Great communication skills
- Proactive and solution orientated
You could be perfect for this Senior Pricing Analyst position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Pricing Analyst, Pricing Specialist, Pricing Strategist, Financial Analyst, Senior Pricing Analyst or as a Commercial Analyst.
If you fit the Senior Pricing Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.