Exciting opportunity for an experienced PR Manager/Senior PR Manager to join a well-established, full-service law firm based in London. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to set and deliver the firms PR strategy for the London office.
You will ideally have existing in-house PR Manager experience within a law firm. However, the firm are also happy to consider PR agency Account Managers who have worked with law firm clients.
- Assisting the Director of Communications and the Head of BD with developing and implementing PR plans for firm's groups and practice areas
- Provide support and proactively execute all elements of awards submission processes
- Managing relationships with key target journalists
- Providing PR support for conferences and seminars
- Manage the firm's external agency/PR suppliers
- PR / Communications Manager with a professional services background - preferably legal
- Experience of identifying PR opportunities and managing successful PR campaigns
- A strong network of media contacts would be advantageous
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend