Senior PR Executive
This impressive and rapidly expanding International Law firm are looking to hire an experienced PR Exec who is looking to take a step up in their career. Coming on board as a Senior PR Executive you will part of the Global Communications team who a responsible for all external Global Communications and PR for the firm. With strong written and editing skills you'll be working with colleague across the firm of all levels and journalists from a wide array of industry publications drafing and editing press releases and articles on an international basis.
Duties of this role will include:
- Taking the lead on the preparation of all UK press releases
- Liaising with overseas offices in relation to press releases and journal articles
- Proof reading and editing all content
- Uploading content to website
- Drafting external and internal comms
- Tracking media coverage
- Preparation of comms reports
- Working with the Senior Comms Manager on UK press commentary
- Manage external comms data using Google Analytics
Previous experience within a dedicated Comms/PR role within professional services is essential for this role along with strong oral and written skills, high attention to detail and a solid background in social media communications.
Please apply online ASAP to be considered.