We are delighted to be partnering with a top tier law firm to support them with a Senior Media Relations Manager to join their busy team in London. This is a permanent role and you will be leading the PR/Media strategy for certain areas of the business
You will create media relations strategies which support the firm's brand and business goals and which make the firm stand out and relevant to clients. The role requires someone with the drive and ambition to create impact both with senior in-house stakeholders and the business media.
- proactively engage with partners and other colleagues to create multi-year media relations strategies which support the firm's brand and business goals
- Work on business issues and trends of strategic importance to the firm, such as ESG, private capital and technology, and build compelling narratives that create brand relevance for the firm which position the firm as a leading global law firm, with a distinctive, forward-thinking reputation that will excite clients and other key stakeholders
- Plan, execute, track and evaluate the media relations strategy as part of a team of four media relations professionals
- Drive tactical news as well as longer term thought leadership and market commentary campaigns and opportunities for our market-leading spokespeople
- Develop relationships with target trade, broadcast and national media
- Work collaboratively with communications and business development colleagues to deliver impactful campaigns
If this role is of interest, then please do get in touch ASAP.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend