Senior Marketing Specialist (Manager)
I am working with global management consulting firm who has a new requirement for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. You will focus on leading the UK & Ireland and Benelux marketing activities and in addition be the European marketing lead for their Strategic Operations practice and Alliances network. You'll be working closely with the partner and consultant group in UK & Ireland and Benelux as well as the European and global marketing team to plan, develop and implement marketing programs that raise brand awareness and commercial effectiveness, by helping to build relationships with clients and influencers, including the adaptation of marketing content, public relations, social media & digital campaigns, events, and direct marketing.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead, develop, and manage marketing and communication activities that raises the brand in UK & Ireland and Benelux, for the Strategic Operations practice and Alliances network
- Support the creation and adaptation of marketing content, with a client-centric view and a PR-first approach where needed
- Build a strategy for the local media and social media/digital presence and operationalize it
- Be the European point person for our Diversity, Inclusion and Equity network
- Work closely with other local and global teams (Digital, Web, Recruiting, Alumni) to support targeted marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement high-impact events at a local level
- Be responsible for advising partners on how to optimize use of available budget
Key experience to be considered:
- Five years' experience working within a professional services firm.
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Preferable experience working across an international team
- Experience working on end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Experience in a partnership/matrix organisation/managing multiple stakeholders
- Be able to shift priorities proactively
Please get in touch with me for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend