Senior Marketing Manager - London Lead
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working with a global legal brand to assist in finding a Senior Marketing Manager to lead on their UK & London regional work. The role will focus heavily upon the marketing strategy across various sectors, revolving around the brand position within the London market. The role will sit within the Marketing function but will work closely with the office managing partner, making the role quite a unique offering within the Legal marketing world.
Core responsibilities will include;
- Devising and implementing key marketing strategies for specific sectors, relating to their London and UK target audiences. You will need to be adept at differentiating the style of initiatives and campaigns relevant for specific markets/client targets.
- Be involved in organising and managing an events programme for the London region, ensuring that you are working with the relevant partners on ensuring the target clients are in attendance and reporting back on ROI etc.
- Work with the wider business development and marketing teams to put together target sector initiative campaigns, in accordance to the overall Marketing strategy.
- Be involved with other regional global marketing leads to set and implement firm wide strategy.
- Lead on providing reputational analysis to certain partners, leveraging the profile of the firm and key partners in target markets.
The role itself is very varied and has a wide range of duties encompassing the full marketing,comms & events mix, making it very high profile within the firm and in our opinion a really exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketer. We are looking to engage individuals who have a track record operating within a partnership environment.