Senior Key Account Manager
Senior Key Account Manager Manager
Award winning Advisory firm
£55,000 - £65,000 pa + OTE + excellent benefits
Ambition are delighted to be working with an award winning global advisory firm to find a talented, ambitious Senior Client Relationship Manager to join the Business Development team in a newly created position which will be integral to the firms continued growth and success.
This firm have a first-class culture, are progressive and forward thinking and offer a dynamic environment where you are expected to bring your whole self to work. Your ideas and input are highly valued and you are encouraged to challenge the status quo to ensure the firm constantly evolves.
This Senior Client Relationship Manager role will be challenging and rewarding in equal measures. You will be working with the firm's priority clients to ensure their journey is seamless, to ensure retention and encourage growth, as well as establishing a key account management programme, deciding what 'good' looks like and working extensively across the business to promote a culture of continuous improvement and the delivery of exceptional client service.
This Senior Client Relationship Manager role will suit a candidate who is able to work strategically and operationally, who has strong commercial awareness and is driven by both the delivery of first-class service and the desire to win.
You will need to have a background in Client Relationship Management, gained within the Professional Services sector and have experience of implementing key account strategies and best practice from scratch. You will be fully supported from day one and have the autonomy to make decisions.
This Senior Client Relationship Manager role is a fantastic chance to get involved in something from the grass roots and to shape and define a business function from the outset. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing account strategies and best practice with a key account programme
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to position the key account management team and demonstrate the value add this function can deliver. Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Line management of Client Relationship Manager
- Working in tandem with relevant partners to building and manage strong client relationships
- Coaching partners and wider teams on BD and key account best practice. Supporting and challenging account teams to develop and convert a pipeline of potential opportunities
- Working closely with the wider marketing and sales teams to ensure client feedback is heard and actioned accordingly
- Leading on accounts to ensure objectives and action points are agreed and carried out
- Recording and measuring activity including pipeline and revenue to demonstrate ROI
- Regularly presenting account progress to key stakeholders
You will also need:
- A proven track record in key account management/client relationship management, gained in a Professional Services environment (essential)
- Expert understanding of account management best practice (essential)
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies and processes (essential)
- Experience of people management and developing individuals
- First class communication skills
- Project management skills - able to meet deadlines, prioritise and manage projects to completion
If this Senior Key Client Relationship Manager role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!