Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Senior Internal Communication manager on behalf of a global firm for a 12-month FTC. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver and develop integrated strategic communications plans. The successful candidates will have experience in a fast-moving business environment and building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships. This role is integral to the firm's global strategy and increasing the visibility of the firm.
- Private medical insurance.
- Enhanced pension.
- Emergency family care.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Life assurance.
As a Senior Internal Communication manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Build, lead, and motivate the communication work within the firm.
- Implement and create internal communication strategies.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Ensure consistency of messages across the firm.
- Measure the impact of communications activities.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- Experience in leading a communications team within professional services.
- Experience delivering business transformation programmes.
- Project management experience.
- Acute business acumen.
- Experience within a global organisation.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend