Senior Internal Communications Manager - Global remit
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working with a international law firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Internal Communications Manager for their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team during a time of exciting change and development, the role will have a strategic scope and report into the Director of Communications.
- Providing strategic and tactical internal communications advice, the role will work closely with the Head of Comms to develop and implement the global internal communications strategy and plans, aligned to the firm's business objectives.
- Some key aspects of the role include;
- Support key senior management in the delivery of their business objectives by providing strategic advice on the most appropriate channel and best practice methods for delivery of key messages.
- Proactively develop positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders - e.g. senior management teams, industry, practice area, functions, diversity, CSR and L&D heads.
- Support the planning and implementation of major internal communications campaigns
- Help develop and embed a suite of internal communication tools, templates and process to build the firm's communications capability.
- Provide proofing and editorial assistance as required
- Help drive content on primary centralised channels, with a particular focus on the global intranet.
- Ensure all internal communication is consistent with firm vision, strategy, key messages and style guide.
The successful candidate will have solid internal communications experience gained within professional services and ideally have some previous experience operating in a Legal environment.
With the salary on offer it would ideally suit a seasoned manager who would like to take on the number 1 role on an international level.
If this role sounds of interest and you would be interested in learning more, please click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.