We are working in partnership with an established legal brand to engage internal communications talent for a role at Senior Management level. The post will be the main point of contact for the firms internal communications activities and as such we are looking for individuals who have a track record at management/senior management level.
Previous experience of operating in a global firm would be advantageous but not essential. We are also keen to engage professionals from across professional services, so whilst individuals with legal experience are welcomed it's not essential to be considered for the role.
Some key aspects of the role include;
- Support key senior management in the delivery of their business objectives by providing strategic advice on the most appropriate channel and best practice methods for delivery of key messages.
- Proactively develop positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders - e.g. senior management teams, industry, practice area, functions, diversity, CSR and L&D heads.
- Support the planning and implementation of major internal communications campaigns
- Help develop and embed a suite of internal communication tools, templates and process to build the firm's communications capability.
- Provide proofing and editorial assistance as required
- Help drive content on primary centralised channels, with a particular focus on the global intranet.
- Ensure all internal communication is consistent with firm vision, strategy, key messages and style guide.
The role will report straight into the senior leadership team and in our opinion the firm has a very collaborative and inclusive culture, which should lead to the opportunity supporting long term professional career development.
If you'd be interested in hearing more details, please click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend