Senior Internal Communications Executive
A leading international law firm are looking for a Senior Internal Communications Executive to join their London law firm on a permanent basis.
The internal communications function is sat within the global communications team where they build networks and relationships with employees on an international scale. As the successful candidate you will be expected to have a keen interest in creating/editing engaging internal content as well as making sure the message can be heard across other offices.
Within the role you will be involved in:
- Engaging with local offices to promote the value of internal communications
- Sourcing, writing and uploading headline and local news articles
- Work closely with the intranet Manager to test and use advanced analytics
- Assist in the preparation of guides, templates and training materials
- Provide readership analysis and other useful information for management reports
The ideal candidate would have:
- A background in professional services, ideally Legal, Accountancy and Consultancy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you would like to know more then apply today!