Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Manager - Birmingham
An exciting new opportunity has become available in Birmingham for an experienced Insolvency professional to join as a Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Insolvency Manager!
The firm is one of the leading names within the Insolvency and Corporate recovery world having specialised in the Mid-Market and SME sectors for many years. You will be joining a friendly and experienced team where engagement and teamwork are at the forefront of their minds when it comes to the day-to-day running of the cases.
Flexible working is encouraged across the group.
Typical responsibilities for the Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Insolvency Manager include:
- You will engage in various corporate insolvency cases from inception to closure across the SME space.
- You will work closely with the appointment takers, managers, and other members of the team.
- You will provide expertly measured solutions to insolvency cases.
- Create and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
The firm is looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator/Assistant Insolvency Manager that has:
- Gained experience as an Insolvency Administrator within an accounting or specialist boutique and has worked on a caseload consisting of corporate insolvencies: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, CVAs and CWUs.
- 3 years' experience within insolvency minimum.
- Qualifications such as ACA / ACCA or is training towards achieving these.
If you have mainly trained within Personal Insolvency, but have ambitions to transition across to Corporate, we would encourage you to apply! Qualifications such as the CPI or Certificate of Insolvency would be highly desirable.
If you are an experienced Insolvency professional looking for an exciting new role, then we would love to hear from you!