Senior Insolvency Administrator - Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
We are excited to be working with a global advisory firm to help find a senior insolvency administrator to join their Birmingham office.
This firm pride themselves on maintaining their supportive culture, whilst also providing a high quality of service to clients. They focus their work on distressed situations in a variety of industries including energy, healthcare and real-estate.
Your role would be to work within their established advisory team to progress various non formal restructuring and advisory cases. Specifically, your role would include:
- The completion of IBRs, cash flow modelling, integrated forecasts, pre lending and options reviews. In addition to these your role would also include some accelerated M&A.
- Creating reports for review by senior members of the team in addition to preparation of tenders.
- Drafting short memorandums for interested parties and liaise with prospective purchasers within M&A deals.
- Creating forecasts suing historic financial information and information from clients.
- Detailed financial analysis of accounts, short term cash flow forecasts and long term forecast models, with the ability to determine trends and performance of these.
- Management of stakeholders in addition to management of client relationships, liaising with clients and their employees when required.
This role would suit an experienced insolvency professional who is looking for a new challenge in a renowned and established firm.
Suitable candidates for this role would have:
- 3 years' experience in a top 20 accounting firm.
- Accounting qualification - ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Previous insolvency experience is required.
If this role is of interest, please apply today or contact a member of the Ambition team.