Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
Ambition are currently working on an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Insolvency professional to join as a Senior Insolvency Administrator or Assistant Manager for a firm in their Kent office.
The firm is a well-established boutique practice with a strong presence within its local market. You will be joining an extremely friendly and experienced team where engagement and teamwork are at the forefront of their minds.
Typical responsibilities for the Senior Insolvency Administrator / Assistant Manager include:
- You will engage in various corporate insolvency cases from inception to closure across the SME space.
- You will work closely with the appointment takers, managers, and other members of the team.
- You will work on corporate insolvency cases including but not limited to CVLs, MVLs and administrations.
The firm is looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator / Assistant Manager that has:
- Gained experience as an Insolvency Administrator within an accounting or specialist boutique and has worked on a caseload consisting of CVLs, MVLs and Administrations
- 3-5 years' experience within insolvency.
The company offers great career growth with the focus to develop its employees, offering a wide range of support including full CPI study support. As well as having an array of benefits including great flexible working policies, the ability to buy back holidays and a discretionary bonus!
If you are an experience insolvency professional looking for an exciting new role then please apply or reach out for a confidential chat.