Senior Insolvency Administrator
A brilliant opportunity to join a top 10 accountancy firm within their restructuring and insolvency team within their London office.
Due to the growing increase in workflow the firm are looking to grow their London team by bringing on a capable case administrator with experience of managing their own corporate insolvency caseload.
- Managing multiple cases consisting of CVLs, MVLs, ADMs WUCs, CVAs, BKYs and IVAs.
- Interacting with Managers and Directors to devise case strategy
- Drafting reports at each stage of an insolvency case.
- Provide regular progress reports to the manager including preparation of six-monthly case reviews.
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems and agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Ensure deadlines met and case progression can be demonstrated across own portfolio
- Being involved with Business development when necessary
Ideally you will have:
- Clear prior experience of managing corporate insolvency cases from cradle to grave
- CPI certification is highly desired
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a highly respected firm with room for future progression don't hesitate to get in touch!