Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Flexible, study support +|
Ambition are working with a nationwide Top 20 accountancy firm who are actively recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join their London office. This is an opportunity for you to join a well-established team that goes the extra mile to develop their employee's skill sets.
Working within a friendly and motivated team, you will be responsible for administering cases from cradle to grave.
- Take responsibility on all types of insolvency cases, both personal and corporate.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Carrying out investigations and preparing Statutory Reports.
- Qualified through experience and/or qualified as CPI/AAT/ACCA/ACA.
- Good understanding of all types of insolvency procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within insolvency.
If you have experience with a varied case load, and have ambitions to quickly progress your career, we encourage you to apply! If you are an experienced insolvency professional looking for an exciting new role then click apply or reach out for a confidential chat.