Senior Finance Systems Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£90000 - £120000 per annum|
NEWLY created Senior Finance Systems Manager at Top 10 Global law firm, to support the Head of Finance Systems and managing a large team of systems analyst and a client onboarding team, using Elite 3e.
As the Senior Finance Systems Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Drive a high performance culture that thrives on customer and team feedback
- Drive continuous Finance systems learning across the firm via tutorials, tips and targeted training
- Process improvements throughout the client onboarding and client data lifecycle to support accurate invoice processing
- Providing strong leadership that drives delivery and innovation in the teams by empowering and developing others. This involves setting strategic direction and priorities whilst having oversight of the tasks and planning for the group
- Full responsibility for the overall management and performance of the teams. The aim is developing staff to meet their full potential, which will involve coaching, mentoring and may involve delivering difficult messages.
- Embedding continuous performance review and feedback into the teams via the direct reports and the displaying of a best practice approach
- Ensure the team is sized and structured to deliver the appropriate service to all offices and functions
- Continual review and leadership on call queue management and escalations across support and client onboarding
- Build feedback rich relationships with senior Finance team members globally to enable review and improvement of the services the teams deliver
- Ensure process improvements are embedded within the teams and that they are fully understood and become the new normal
- Lead by using in-depth functional and operational 3E experience, providing expertise and direction to the teams and their tasks / projects
- Ensure processes and tools are embedded within the team for measuring, reporting, diagnosing and escalating system performance issues
- Manage the escalation of issues whilst providing insight and experience to their resolution. Inform senior stakeholders in a timely manner to mitigate the risk of further escalation and surprises
- Ensure the client onboarding and client data automation approaches deliver accurate, robust and repeatable solutions for timekeepers, timekeeper rates and other relevant metadata that supports the client invoicing process
To be successful in your application you will need to be…
A strong Elite 3e user with years of experience in people and team management, someone who is able to look at continuous improvement of service capability and also selling the team and the service to the senior stakeholders globally, with the additional aim of more projecting out of what the team do so there is also a large stakeholder engagement element to this role too.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend