Senior Finance Systems Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Are you a committed Senior Finance Systems Analyst looking for a new challenge within an International Law Firm?
If you can demonstrate experience of working within a Law Firm setting & good knowledge in Elite 3E then you could be perfect for our client.
In this Senior Finance Systems Analyst role you'll report to the Finance Systems Manager and will be primarily responsible for supporting users and developing the finance department systems, primarily the 3E practice management system.
As the Senior Finance Systems Analyst some of your responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead in specifying, testing and supporting the deployment of system developments and upgrades of finance systems with support from the current Finance Systems Analysts
-Working with users from fee earner & support departments to resolve issues
- Managing data structures within 3E to ensure data integrity and consistency
- Supporting finance users with all aspects of 3E finance processes
- Providing documentation and support to users in relation to processes within the finance systems
To be successful in this Senior Finance Systems Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Finance Systems experience within a Law Firm
- Systems knowledge within Elite 3E
- Good SQL & Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SRA Rules
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to prioritise work effectively
- Experience using Chrome River, Elite Data Insights & Power BI is desirable
The basic salary for the Senior Finance Systems Analyst role is between £60,000 - £75,000 per annum (flexibility on salary depending on experience).
They offer an extensive amount of benefits, some of which include:
- Performance & Christmas Bonus
- Employee assistance programme
- Business travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health screening
The business you'll be working for is a leading International Law Firm. The firm is currently working remotely and their office is based in London. They are supportive of flexible working arrangements, further information will be provided after the application.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a high achieving, friendly and positive culture
- Are open to innovation and ideas from you
- Value a diverse and inclusive team
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Senior Finance Systems Analyst
role, then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button to send us your CV.
You could be perfect for this Senior Finance Systems Analyst position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Finance Systems Analyst, Systems Accountant or as a Finance Systems Consultant.