Senior Finance & Pricing Analyst
NEW Senior Finance & Pricing Analyst position available as the lead for this US law firms, London office.
As the Senior Finance & Pricing Analyst you will work directly with attorneys to develop pricing strategies, create innovative fee structures, and implement analytics and reporting to measure success.
Specific duties include:
- Partner with attorneys to develop legal pricing strategies and fee structures that drive sector growth.
- Help train attorneys on legal pricing best practices, assessing and tracking alternative fee arrangement risks, and communicating client value.
- Developing financial models to assess the profitability of new business proposals.
- Prepare and communicate analysis of practice and office specific and firm wide monthly financial reports and work directly with attorneys and management to enhance business management through financial analyses and assisting with business plans.
- Lead research of industry rate setting trends and fee arrangement structures and analysis of local market survey data to grow the firm's understanding of UK and European and (other non-US markets) legal pricing practices and enhance our team processes.
- Actively promote the Firm's business intelligence software applications, tools and matter management techniques and provide training.
- Support attorneys with budgeting and pricing related aspects of RFPs and client fee arrangement negotiations. Collaborate with Marketing to construct client budgets, rate structures, and alternative fee arrangements and pricing solutions that maximize client value and firm profitability.
- Hands on Pricing experience from a law firm or professional services background.
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization. Effectively present complex financial information in a distilled and easily understood format that will enhance decision-making
- Proven analytical skills with experience with dashboard and data visualization tools (SSRS, Power-User, Tableau, Power BI Suite) as well as advanced Excel skills.
Flexible working offered - 3 days a week in the office, 2 days from home.