Senior Events Manager (FTC)
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An exciting new senior events manager role has arisen to cover a maternity contract in this leading international law firm. This role will play a key part in providing innovative and strategic insights into designing events which adapt to this new landscape including developing new format hybrid events.
This role will work hand-in-hand with the Business Development team to support the firm's BD objectives and content strategy through events. The working relationship with BD to deliver events which are market leading, innovative and support key client development objectives continues
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work alongside the Director of BD and Co-Heads of Global Client Development to deliver a varied and creative portfolio of flagship client events and campaigns
- Provide strategic insight and ideas into how we achieve/deliver objectives as innovative events whilst also taking into account the wider campaign KPI's
- Design hybrid events using appropriate channels and formats to ensure we engage effectively with both virtual and physical audiences, taking into consideration the pre and post-event engagement to enhance the client experience and support content longevity
- Shape event objectives and collaborate with business development counterparts to develop engaging client experiences that deliver on objectives across the firm's client events including corporate hospitality and arts memberships
- Measure event ROI by capturing and reviewing attendance and engagement metrics across live and on-demand content
You will be a highly experienced Senior Events Manager with law firm or professional services background. You will be of high emotional intelligence and have excellent gravitas with partners as well as proven people management skills.