Senior Events Executive
Senior Events Executive 35k-40k
An international well established law firm Is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Events Executive to support the Marketing and Business Development teams in the planning and execution of a successful events programme. You will be supporting exciting client events at external and in house venues. You will work to provide an exceptional client and brand experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working alongside the Business Development core plane leads and Marketing team to undertake the annual planning and budgeting process in identifying and approving an events programme that is in line with strategic priorities and campaigns for the coming year.
- You will be planning and managing each event through the entire process this will involve making bookings, contracts, equipment, digital delivery, management of invite lists and catering. You will also be attending events as expected to ensure they continue to run smoothly.
- You will be responsible for managing all digital events and platforms whilst working with broadcast and video agencies.
- Work and liaise with the finance team and budget holders to guarantee the cost-effective delivery of events.
- You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a standard follow up programme for each event this will enable you to measure value for money, return on investment and provide reports on successes following the completion of a campaign.
- You will be researching and analysing the marketplace keeping on top of various developments in events delivery and use of technology before making recommendations.
- Deliver regular reporting and data insight to the Head of Marketing and Communications as well as Core Plan Leads.
- You should have proven experience in events management including experience in planning, budgeting, follow up activities and on the day management.
- You will have experience working with Business Development teams and senior stakeholders.
- You should feel comfortable in managing/delivering digital events.
- You will have a feel confident in the planning and execution of important marketing campaigns this will involve the planning of implementation of and evaluation of. You will also feel confident in presenting in front of a large group of people.
- An understanding of the legal sector and the varying client basis is advantageous.
- You should be committed to the profitable growth of the firm through constantly searching for more efficient ways of working.
If this role appeals to you, please apply online ASAP!