Senior European Business Development Manager
|Location:||Paris, Paris, Île-de-France Region|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working with an international law firm to recruit a senior business development professional to lead on their European Financial Investors group, the role is positioned at a senior level and will require the individual to work across continental Europe taking the lead for this flagship area of the firm. As such we are seeking to engage individuals who have prior sector experience within another law firm and has a depth of experience at management level.
As the role is working across Europe, we are open to locations on where this role can be based and would welcome engagement from individuals located in;
- Germany (multiple locations)
Duties involved in the role include;
- Working in tandem with the European leadership team, advise, coach & implement the European marketing strategy within sectors such as; Private Equity, Real estate finance & Infrastructure.
- Alongside the key client relationship partners, you will be expected to lead a client relationship programme for a select number of core key clients.
- Oversee and provide continual development ideas to the revenue generation programme, advising and rolling out the programme which will include providing strategic insight on the bid and proposal process.
- Ensure that the firms brand positioning in key markets is on message, this will also include you providing analysis on improvements on this, working with partners to ensure a competitive advantage.
As discussed we feel this is a brilliant career opportunity for a seasoned Legal BD professional who is keen to develop their managerial career by taking on a European lead role with a prestigious Legal brand.
If you would be interested in hearing further details, please click apply or contact Ben Curle directly.