Senior Digital Marketing Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £40,000
A top 60 UK law firm is looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their dynamic and friendly Marketing, Communications and Events team. You will be working on digital marketing campaigns, internal communications, and events management to promote the brand of the firm. This firm boasts an open and inclusive culture and promotes longevity in all their employees' careers.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will get the chance to plan and execute exciting digital marketing campaigns and associated PR to build on the firm'sprofile and internal brand engagement g., the website, SEO, PPC, social media, email, and video.
- You will monitor internal engagement and recommend ways to increase social media usage.
- You will help to manage the firms Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- You will deal with the firm's SEO and PPC agency, regularly reviewing their effectiveness and performance against various budgets and KPI's.
- You will get the chance to create engaging content for landing pages, whilst making sure they are optimized for conversations.
- You will oversee the briefing, filming, editing and publishing process of the firm's video content
- You will analyse and measure the success of all digital marketing activities, producing frequent reports on a weekly, quarterly, annual basis whilst using tools such as Google Analytics to make recommendations.
- Get the chance to work closely with the website development team in improving customer journeys, experiencesand usability.
- You will get to work closely with the wider marketing team as required and act as a deputy for the head of marketing.
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent - preferably with a Marketing or English degree.
- You will be confident in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPointor Outlook.
- Previous work experience in the professional services sector is advantageous.
- Previous experience of updatinga website CMS and using HTML email marketing software desirable.
- Previous experience of InterAction desirable.
- InDesign/Photoshop skills desirable.
If this role interests you please apply online ASAP!