Senior Commercial & Pricing Manager
Newly created Senior Commercial & Pricing Manager position now available at Top Global Law firm.
As the Senior Commercial & Pricing Manager, you will be working directly with the Working Capital team, supporting the firm on broader firm wide pricing/deals, whilst working closely with their UK CFO, our Head of Global Pricing and the wider pricing team.
Duties in this role include but are not limited to:
- Assist Partners with rate negotiations which may include:- Providing timely, accurate and relevant financial information for decision-making, profitability forecasting, negotiation strategy, influencing or offering advice as appropriate to optimise the outcome of negotiations.
- Provide commercial advice to partners contemplating new client matters and ensure all relationships are accurately documented and maintained.
- Prepare financial analysis to support the pitching process taking a macro-economic view of pricing proposals by considering peer group data trends, external market data, and economic indicators.
- Analyse current billing and profitability information for reporting and problem-solving.
- Prepare and model draft budgets for matter partner's review prior to accepting new engagements.
- Project manage a selection of high profile matters to provide timely reporting, control margins through assessment of time and cost write-offs, and support proactive measures to increase margins where possible.
- Feedback analysis of matter performance, conclusions and suggestions for improvement to finance & practice group management.
- Work closely with Working Capital team to coordinate a united finance offering to Partners.
- Become a trusted advisor to London Partners.
- Establish good working relationships with external clients to facilitate the resolution of issues that may arise
Applicants will need to have significant experience in a Senior Commercial/Pricing role previously within a professional services firm and must be comfortable working directly with senior leaders and have confidence to encourage and challenge partners.
The firm are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.