An International Law firm are looking for a Senior CRM/ Systems Manager (data) to join them in their London office and implement their new CRM system and database strategy.
This is a multifaceted role which brings with it a variety of duties and opportunities to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation. Implementing and utilising CRM platforms, you will be given full autonomy to carve out effective solutions in order to drive great results.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the implementation of the new CRM platform (one place) and strategy
- Develop best CRM practices, collaborate with wider marketing teams to develop client enquiry contact initiatives.
- In charge of data protection standards and providing client insights and developing new ways to optimise use of CRM system.
- Strong experience in CRM management with proven ability to manage and deliver strategic solutions.
- Proven analytical expertise and proficiency in CRM system such as One place or interaction.
- Great communication skills with ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
If you're interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would like the opportunity to join a firm that has exciting future plans then please apply today or message Christine Sleigh.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend