Divisional Manager - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Legal Cashier, for one of our top tier law firm clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing client receipts and payments, monitoring client balances, and ensuring compliance with SAR regulations.
- Process client receipts and payments in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor client balances and ensure compliance with SAR regulations
- Run monthly new matter reports and collate set up information
- Filing and archiving
- Assist with annual SAR statutory audit process
- Relevant cashiering experience within an international law firm
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices and principles
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience with Elite 3E would be advantageous
If you are an experienced Legal Cashier who has the ability to solve problems, be innovative and organised, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend