Senior Campaigns Manager
A leading international firm are seeking a Senior Campaign Manager to join their Financial Services group on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created role for the FS group and will work closely with the global head on projects which underpin the sectors marketing strategy. This role would require someone who has a strong financial services background and understands the types of marketing activity that are effective in profile raising and industry engagement globally.
As the successful Manager you will be involved in:
- Collaboration with stakeholders in key sectors (such as TMT, Energy and Corporate)
- Design and deliver the campaign plans for each firm project as well as the overall strategy for the FS group
- Being responsible for the managing of all marketing activity relating to each aspect to the campaign, overseeing the work of the Executive in the team as well as the online presence across various digital platforms
- Liaising with the industry trade bodies and other parties to proactively find platforms such as conferences, research projects and other opportunities to profile raise
- Responsible for all internal communications to the +180 partners and their teams with the financial services sector which includes regular production of internal newsletters/videos to promote
- Having the ability to deal with ad hic requests for capability statements and informal pitches within the sector as needed
The ideal candidate's background would be:
- Confidence to influence stakeholders across all levels/jurisdictions
- Strong written and oral communication
- Literate with marketing budgets
- Open to PS experience but needs FS exposure