We are excited to be working on a Senior Business Development Manager role with a leading global law firm. The role will be operating on a truly international basis working closely with the North American and European team. The position could suit someone looking to step up from BDM into their first senior management post or an individual at this level who may wish to move into a global role.
The role will be working on a sector basis covering the exciting and evolving TMT area, previous experience or knowledge of this industry would be advantageous but not essential to be considered for the role. Within the role you will have the opportunity to line manage a global team, with two impressive BDM's reporting into you, one based in London and the other in DC.
Core aspects of the role will include;
- Client relationship managing the firm's largest technology clients, working very closely with the fee earners in order to maintain current relationships and look objectively at new business opportunities. Putting together and delivering a coherent CRM strategy.
- Taking a lead on the marketing strategy for campaigns and initiatives aimed at raising the firm's profile and reputation in specific global markets.
- From a strategic standpoint you will operate in an advisory capacity on the high value and cross border pitch process, coordinating the response to enhance the firms win ratio.
- Budget management, working with the Global BDM leadership team and key fee earners, you will be responsible for devising and implementing the core marketing budget for the sector area.
- Take a keen interest in developing the existing members of the team, being active in how they are utilised from an operational perspective and helping them to develop professionally.
Outside of this specific job the firm does have a very good track record of allowing great career growth prospects with many of its current BD leaders having progressed through the firm, so there should be plenty of opportunity for mid-long term career development within this role. The firm will also be operating a flexible working policy going forward to allow individuals to have a good work/life balance.
If you would be interested in finding out further details, please click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend