Senior Business Development Manager - Luxembourg
|Location:||Luxembourg, Ville de Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
We are working in partnership with one of the worlds leading law firms on a brand-new role within the Luxembourg market, you will be responsible for leading the firms approach towards investment management and funds. Given you will be the main individual driving this area for the firm, the role will require you to develop strong relationships with the firm's partners and work as a true advisor to the business.
Within the role you will be expected to cover the following duties;
- Take the lead on developing and implementing the go to market strategy for the firm within the investment management space, this will include creating thought provoking content and positioning it within the market.
- Advise the partners on pitch and bid strategy, ensuring best practice is followed, refine the process and lead on pitch briefs and debriefs.
- Follow market trends within the transactional landscape, ensuring that the firm are aware of new market nuances so that you can advise the partners on how best to pitch/position the firm.
- Work with wider marketing colleagues to enhance the firms brand and reputation in the market, with a particular focus on how digital and PR can play a pivotal part in this.
- Alongside the partners take a strategic look at the firms current client base, ensuring that cross selling is maximised and best in class client service is provided.
We are looking for individuals who have an experience operating within the professional services market, we would welcome applications from individual currently operating in Luxembourg and individuals who would wish to relocate here.
If you would be interested in finding out further details, please click apply or contact Ben Curle directly.