Senior Business Development Manager - Global IP
We are delighted to be working on a Senior Business Development role covering Global IP for a leading law firm, the role will play a fundamental part in driving the IP initiatives on a global scale working very closely with the relevant fee earners in IP and have an overarching role within technology transactions.
This is an exciting role for a Senior BD Manager to lead on an international sector and take on a high-profile role within a magic circle firm.
Key duties will include;
- Analyse and provide strategic market information on sectors associated with IP, providing insight and solutions for the fee earners on new business opportunities for the firm.
- Play a core role in client relationship activities, being client facing with existing and new clients, supporting the partnership to ensure best in class service is provided.
- Define and manage the global business development and marketing plan for the global IP group, delivering on key objectives and effectively managing the budget.
- People manage junior staff across the IP sector, providing continued support to these individuals and help to upskill and progress individuals BD & Marketing competencies.
- Provide input and knowledge for the pitch process running with the IP group, you will also be involved in providing analysis and feedback on previous pitches.
Due to the high nature of this position we would be looking to engage individuals currently operating at a Senior Management level who would want to take on the global remit that this role provides. An understanding of IP would be extremely beneficial but is not a prerequisite to be consider for the position.
If you would be interested in receiving further details, do reach out to Ben Curle directly or click apply.