Senior Business Development Executive
I am currently working with an international law firm on a Senior Business Development opportunity working within their Tech, Media and Corporate team. This would be the perfect role for someone who has experience within a marketing and business team at a professional services firm - ideally within legal, consultancy or accountancy.
The role has a balance of project ownership as well as autonomy which would suit a Business Development Executive looking for a step up.
As the successful Senior Executive you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Senior BDM and Bid Manager in order to support bid delivery, client presentations as well as drafting engaging content for the practice area/sector
- Making sure the practice area's marketing initiatives are in line with the firmwide marketing/branding activities
- Working with the Managers to develop the key account programme and implement CRM best practice
- Monitor ROI on marketing and brand building activities
- Implementing appropriate positioning and BD activities such as blogs, conferences, seminars and legal updates
If you have great relationship building activities, ability to show initiative and demonstrates an understanding of professional development then apply now!