An international law firm based in London would like to recruit a temporary fixed term Senior Business Development Coordinator for a 6 month period.
As the Senior Business Development Coordinator (SBDC) you will be responsible for meeting the practice and business development needs of Financial Restructuring. The SBDC will be expected to perform all responsibilities with a commitment to providing superior service to their advisors and staff, and maintaining an atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement.
Key functions will be assisting with the implementation of practice group business and action plans, new business proposals, market research, communication and supervisory responsibilities along with information management.
We would like to hear from candidates who have;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong work ethic and service orientation
- The ability to prioritise and manage workload, work independently and as a member of teams, and complete tasks under time pressure as necessary.
- The ability to display poise, be tactful and professional when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a marketing-related field. Advanced degree or Masters, a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within a law firm environment.
If the criteria above describes you please send us your CV!!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend