Senior Business Development Coordinator
Senior Business Development Coordinator - £40,000 - £50,000
Are you an experienced Business Development Executive looking to step up into a senior Business Development role within a lucrative and global law firm? We are currently looking for a talented Senior Business Development Coordinator, to work alongside the Director of BD and Senior BD Managers across the Corporate, Litigation and International trade group. As part of a dynamic and experienced team you will be key in implementing and driving key Business Development strategies and initiatives across the group.
- You will assist in the implementation of practice group business development action plans.
- You will help to ensure that essential conferences, seminars, forums and sponsorships are always in line with the goals of the practice.
- Get the chance to work closely with the marketing and communications team creating and distributing brochures, advertisements, newsletters and apply your creativity in promoting the exposure of the practice and individual attorneys (where appropriate).
- You will also be working alongside these teams to deliver bespoke internal and external events!
- Be proactive in keeping up to date on trends in the industry or area law through requesting and distributing research to teams.
- You will be responsible for the management of client development by practice group and will oversee/enable the communication between practices.
- You will assist in the preparation of proposals/presentations/RFPs whilst efficiently coordinating with attorneys and keeping track of both wins and losses.
- You will ensure that the marketing materials of the firm are kept up to date.
- Working alongside an experienced research team providing practice groups with frequent updates concerning new business opportunities, market trends and competitive threats.
- Utilise communication vehicles to facilitate internal communication regarding successes and opportunities among the practice groups.
- You will have a bachelor's degree preferably in a marketing related field.
- 5 years or more experience in a law firm environment
- You will maintain a high level of professionalism when conversing with both internal and external clients.
- Strong computer skills are a must! You will be proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and experience with InterAction is preferred, although not essential!
If you feel you may be a good fit for this role, please apply online ASAP!