We are delighted to be working with a fantastic law firm that work within a much sought after sector within Central London.
They are seeking to appoint a Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager (BDM) on a 6 month contract.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity which will offer you a really competitive salary and benefits package.
In this contract Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager role you will need to hit the ground running so you need need to have evidence of having previously worked at a law firm. Legal sector experience is a key requirement of this role.
As the contract Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager you will need to be confident in managing key BDM projects as well as line managing a small team.
Some of the key responsibilities of this post will include the following;
- M&BD strategy, planning and budgeting
- Pitching, targeting and new business generation
- Client development
- Marketing campaigns, thought leadership and profile raising
- Internal communication and knowledge sharing
- Wider BD projects
To be successful as well as having legal sector experience you will need to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent interpersonal and internal and external client-facing skills.
- Very strong influencing and persuasion skills, able to challenge partners constructively.
- Able to think broadly and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Commercially-minded with the ability to translate emerging business issues and developments into opportunities for the firm.
- Resourceful, pragmatic and resilient, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
- A team player, but able to act autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent eye for detail.
- Able to perform well in high pressure environments.
- Strong project management skills.
Please send us your CV without delay or if you would like a confidential discussion please do contact us directly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend