Consultant – BD, Marketing & Communications
I'm working with a leading international law firm in their search for a Senior Business Development and Events Executive within their Financial Industry Group!
This is a great opportunity to work within business development and events at a dynamic and forward thinking law firm.
- You will provide proactive business development support for the Financial Industry Group with a focus on London and the EME region.
- You'll plan, coordinate and executive various scale events both in London and internationally.
- Work on pitch and proposal opportunities, delivering a first good working document to the partners and seeing the proposal documents through to completion.
- At least 3 years worth of previous experience in a law firm or professional services environment is essential.
- Excellent drafting and writing ability.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent.
- You will have some experience with client facing activity
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend