Junior Pitch Manager - £55,000 max
If you're looking to take the next step in your career then this top International law firm are keen to hire an experienced Bids Executive. Working alongside the wider Marketing & BD team you'll be responsible for managing the bids processes across all their practice areas, supporting in the winning of new business opportunities sector wide. The firm prides themselves on being very entrepreneurial and driven and encourage a supportive and collaborative culture.
Duties will include:
- Managing the end to end bids process across sector groups, including transactional and panel bids
- Leading bid planning meetings to establish a successful bid management plan
- Drafting and editing pitch presentations and relevant associated materials
- Liaising with partners and senior managers to deliver a range of tenders and RFP's
- Supporting the bid manager with high value client bids
- Maintaining wider bid content materials and library
- Working with the wider Marketing & BD team collating collateral for the preparation of bids
Previous bids experience is essential for this role from a professional services background. Strong attention to detail along with effective writing and content coordination skills will also be a key requirement for this firm.
Please apply online ASP.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend