Senior Bids & Pursuits Executive
Leading Advisory firm
London (working from home currently)
£28,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits
Fantastic team who are really shaping the way bids are done!
If you are a Bids Coordinator, Assistant or Executive and are looking for a new challenge, in an environment where the bids team have a real voice and creative input, then this role is for you!
Working for a hugely successful, well established, leading advisory firm, this is an exciting time to join the Bids team who are currently shaping the bids best practice and strategy, which in turn will allow you to get involved in some fantastic projects.
This Bids Executive role will include:
- Assisting with the creation of impactful, high quality bids documents and presentations
- Working with Bid Managers to product project plans
- Supporting with the ongoing development of bid best practice
- Supporting on the measurement of bid success
- Providing regular project updates to relevant project teams and stakeholders
- Creating bid templates and tools for wider business use
- Responding to initial bid support queries internally
- Coordinating project meetings
This firm are enjoying continued growth and success - there is a real commitment to your career in terms of progression and development, and their reputation in the market is excellent - if you are serious about building a career in Bids, then this firm will help you achieve your goals.
The Bids team are passionate about what they do - they work collaboratively and support one another, so you'll be surrounded be first class individuals.
In order to be successful in this Bids Executive role, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a bids role, ideally within a professional services environment
- Excellent written skills
- Strong communication skills
- Great IT skills
- Commercial acumen
- Good planning and prioritising skills
If this Bids Executive role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!