Senior BD Executive (Glasgow)
Senior Business Development Executive 35k-40k
A leading law firm is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Business Development Executive to join their Glasgow office. In this role you will be actively supporting the Head of Business Development in the delivery of business development plans for the sector. Within the first 12 months you will be working within the Energy sector before moving to another sector or group within the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will develop and implement sector specific marketing and business development plans through liaising with the Head of Business Development.
- You will identify revenue opportunities and support the sectors key client relationship teams in strengthening those relationships.
- You will assist in developing and implementing budget guidelines and will work with the Head of Business Development to assess budget requests from fee earners and the wider BD team.
- You will get the chance to work alongside the PR manager for your sector in developing key themes for PR activity. Contribute to the sector information on the firm's website and lead on legal directory and award submissions.
- You will actively support the generation of new revenue through the preparation of credential statements, case studies and capability statements.
- Prepare and maintain brochures, conference collateral and prewritten content.
- You will monitor trade association websites and bulletins and ensure attendance at key external events and manage sector trade memberships.
- Work alongside the firm's excellent events team in managing sector events and draft copy for sector events including invitations, online copy for websites and copy for event marketing collateral.
- Work closely with the sector research analyst and Professional Development Lawyer to identify opportunities for the sector both internally and externally.
- You will be degree qualified or equivalent - a marketing qualification is desirable although not essential.
- You will have previous experience of business development within a professional environment.
- You will have strong experience of involvement in client relationship development.
- You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to balance pressure with good humour.
If this role interests, you please apply online ASAP!