Senior Business Development Executive
One of the world's leading law firms is looking for a talented Senior Business Development Executive to join their team! In this exciting role you will be supporting the UK based corporate partners and working closely with the equity capital markets, private equity and investment funds practices. The role offers hybrid working and the chance to be part of a truly collaborative firm who are champions of mental health, committing themselves to a fantastic work/life balance!
Role and responsibilities
Business development planning
- Support the execution of existing business plans and related BD initiatives
- Work with the team to develop new initiatives that align to our business plan
- Take responsibility for the project management and drafting of pitches, liaising with partners and associates as well as the wider BD team.
- Work closely with other BD teams to provide relevant information, credentials, CVs etc. for panel pitches and significant pitches led by other practice groups.
- Work with BD colleagues, associates and partners to prepare material that present the strengths of our practice such as brochures, pitches and client presentations.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of profile-raising campaigns, working collaboratively with the firm's campaigns, website and communication teams.
- For key initiatives, create a project plan including target clients, desired work opportunities, execution team, targets and monitor success.
Event support (for headline events only)
- Support a small number of headline events that are aligned to key business objectives, ensure they are properly targeted, executed and followed-up.
- Project manage these events in conjunction with a dedicated PA and the firms events team, where required.
- You will ideally have approximately 3 - 5 years BD experience in a partnership or corporate environment
- Proficiency with systems, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- You will have a solid understanding of design processes
- You will be a team player
- You will be highly personable and take an active interest in getting to know those around you
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend