Divisional Manager - Legal BD. Marketing & Communications
Our client, a top tier international law firm, are currently looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development professional to lead their Technology, Media and Telecommunications Sector. This dynamic law firm are trusted advisors to global technology firms, telcomms & social media companies, along with digital health and fintech clients.
The Senior BD & Marketing Manager for TMT will develop, implement and execute a structured M&BD plan which aligns with the firm's M&BD strategy and their Client Programme objectives. The role will be a mix strategic thinking and hands-on delivery.
This role can be based in London, Bristol or Dublin and the firm operate a hybrid policy of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
- Build strong relationships with fee earners across the international TMT sector to further the strategic objectives of the sector business plan.
- Support the TMT Sector Head to manage the TMT Sector budget.
- Develop and implement the sector's internal and external communication strategies.
- Oversee and project manage strategic sector bids and panel bids for sector clients.
- Responsibility for management of one or more TMT programme clients.
- Proactively seek feedback at all levels from sector clients.
- Day-to-day management of assigned team members.
- Experience of working at a similar level M&BD role within professional services.
- Understanding of the TMT sector would be preferable.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Previous team management / people management experience.
- Ability to run strategic pitch processes.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend