Divisional Manager - Legal BD. Marketing & Communications
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing & Business Development professional to lead the M&BD efforts for the IP & Technology Group at a top tier global law firm. The Senior BD & Marketing Manager will work closely with the firms wider M&BD team, Group partners and senior lawyers to develop and action strategic business development initiatives.
In this truly global role you will work with team across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, with a strong core team based in London. You will directly line manage a team of 3 BD Managers and a BD Executive.
The role holder can be based in a number of cities across the UK and Europe. This is a full-time position and the firm operate a hybrid working policy of 2-3 days in the office per week.
- Work on key client relationships and client targeting programmes with a view to cross-selling opportunities within the Group.
- Work closely with Sector M&BD teams to ensure IPT representation/input into the Firm's go-to-market sector strategy.
- Lead and support on key IPT pitch opportunities.
- Report on results and ROI.
- Oversee the development and submission of key directory submissions for the IPT Group.
- Develop products and services with robust route to market campaigns.
- Manage and mentor the Groups M&BD team
- Senior manager level M&BD experience with professional services.
- A sound understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and the emerging technologies that will help the firm win and retain legal work.
- An understanding of the IPT practice and a familiarity with the terminology would be desirable but not essential.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend