Divisional Manager - Legal BD. Marketing & Communications
We are delighted to be supporting a top tier global law firm with their search for a new Senior BD & Marketing Manager who will help drive forward the strategy and business plan for their Financial Institutions Group. The group advises on the full range of corporate, financing, disputes and investigations and regulatory matters for the firm's financial institution clients.
This full-time, permanent role will be based in the firm's flagship London office. They offer a hybrid working policy of 3 days per week in the office.
- Working with senior leadership to create and implement a clear BD and client approach for the Financial Institutions Group.
- Working with and developing strong relationships with partners to support them on delivering the BD plan.
- Provide pitching support including co-ordination of input, key selling messaging and credentials.
- Developing a clear set of client targets and putting together action plans to deliver on those targets.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell to existing Financial Institutions clients.
- Management and delivery of directory submissions for the group.
- Strong BD and Marketing experience, most recently at a manager or senior manager level in legal or wider professional services.
- Previous experience in the Financial Institutions sector will be advantageous.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with internal and external clients and the resilience to deal with demanding individuals.
- Willingness to foster an inclusive team culture.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend