Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager
Real Estate Consultancy
£80,000+ excellent benefits and bonus
4 days a week to be considered
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced BD & Marketing Manager to join a leading Real Estate Consultancy who are extremely successful and have a reputation for excellence.
This firm are well established and have a superb culture which is collaborative and supportive. They are high regarded in the industry and are enjoying continued growth.
This BD & Marketing Manager role would be ideal for a candidate who comes from a Real Estate Consultancy background, ideally with exposure to the commercial market.
The BD & Marketing Manager role will be busy and varied and will focus on supporting a specific area of the business, working closely with the partners in this space to build and enhance their existing presence and support future growth plans. The business group in question is very successful and high profile with a hugely respected team of expert advisors.
The BD & Marketing Manager role will cover all marketing and BD initiatives for the business group, working closely with the Marketing Director and lead Partners to create and implement BD and marketing plans. The remit will include:
- Marketing communications - writing content for client facing materials, internal and external comms, website and digital channels
- BD research and best practice
- Coordination of industry events and seminars
- Proactively identify new opportunities and ways to develop existing client base
- Support on pitch and presentation teams as required
- Facilitate cross firm initiatives and projects
- Deliver BD training and BD best practice round table events
- Identify key clients and ensure key client management
The successful candidate for this BD & Marketing Manager role will need:
- Prior experience in a full-service marketing and BD role, supporting practice groups, gained in a professional service environment
- Experience gained in a Real Estate or Real Estate consultancy - particularly commercial, would be hugely beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience
- The ability to influence and 'manage up'
- A continuous improvement approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend